Tennis Central 2018 Winter – Jr. Team Tennis League
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Divisions: Intermediate: 12 & Under, 14 & Under, 18 & Under. Advanced: 18 & Under.
Teams must have a minimum of 3 boys and 3 girls and an adult captain.
Individual players may register and will be placed on a team.
Dates: Saturdays, January 13, 20, 27 and February 10,17 & 24 (no JTT on 2/3)
Location: Matches are played at:
Racquet Club West, 200 Running Pump Road, Lancaster, PA 17602 (717-299-5631)
Entry Fee: $60/player
Price Includes: 6 weeks of match play, coaching materials, USOC Safe Play Training
All players must be current USTA members. To join USTA, visit www.membership.usta.com
Please attend a Parent/Captain informational meeting at 3:30 pm, Saturday, December 16th at Racquet Club West, 200 Running Pump Road, Lancaster, PA 17602 for more information about the program:
Questions about the program:
For more information contact: Jody Wilson, Lancaster’s Junior Team Tennis Director (717) 538-2400 or email@example.com
Registering as an Individual Player for JTT (if you do not already have a team)
- Register http://tennislink.usta.com/TeamTennis/Main/Homepage.aspx
- Click on “Have a Team ID, click here to get playing!” and enter the corresponding team # below for the division you wish to play:
- 12U Intermediate Team Tennis – Use Team #3507339228
- 14U Intermediate Team Tennis – Use Team #3507339230
- 18U Intermediate Team Tennis – Use Team #3507339232
- 18U Advanced Team Tennis – Use Team #3507339233
- Enter USTA membership # and follow instructions.
Registering a Team (for JTT Adult Captains):
- Complete required background check https://www.ncsisafe.com/members/selfreglandingustajtt.aspx
- Click on http://tennislink.usta.com/TeamTennis/Main/Home.aspx
- Log into your USTA Account. Follow instructions to create a new team.
- Distribute your team # to your players so they can register.